• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
No doubt, 30A proper, sorry Miramar, not SoWal by definition, but 30A the highway (insert big smile here), is so packed with families and have such a lack of nightlife that spring breakers will skip us and go to Destin as you say. My daughter goes to Alabama and her and her sorority sisters wouldn't be caught drunk...I mean dead here for spring break, so I think you are right on. In a popular college web site TFM, Destin was ranked I think #7 and rising for spring break. I would suggest FWB, they need the tourist cash...seriously, that would be a great trade off, one month of spring break, deal with it and pocket the millions that come with it.

***Like 30A is a highway:)))):lolabove::lolabove:

Last edited:

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
OK so we can't drink alcohol, but can we still wash and bathe in it?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Thank you Kurt. While I'm sure this is sorta specific to SoWal because of where the beaches are located, it effects those of us who live North of the bridge also. Just as new laws would.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Yes, Misty, it is important that everything revolves around you, and that you comment on things even though you have no comment.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Actually LVT, my comment abut this issue in particular is under another thread entitled "County considers drinking ban" started by Danny Glidewell. 2 threads same topic. It is what it is.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I just don't get why you have to paint everything in north and south. This forum is called SoWal, ya know. Maybe some issues have little to do with you. Try to rest up and put your breath into matters that count.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
And I don't know why some of you from SoWal think that issues that go before the BCC don't effect US as a community!! You and others seem to think the beaches belong exclusively to residents of SoWal and that anyone North of the bridge doesn't have a say in matters affecting Walton County. Thankfully there are only a few folks who live in that dream world.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I personally see it as one County. I'm not the one trying to divide it. This particular subject has little to do with you, so I don't know why you can't just stop commenting on every frocking thing on this website! Give it a rest.