• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
:clap_1: :clap_1: Breathtaking..... Those pics will be missed when you move to the other coast.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Great pics, Cil! Love 'em! :clap_1:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
SJ: it looks like you were having funn experimenting with your camera, what with all the different angles and close-ups. The poop, I guess, is a guy thing. :eek: Oh, btw, your signature line "live free or die" is the state motto of New Hampshire. It's proudly emblazoned on all the licence plates. :clap_1:

Cil: that eagle is the size of a 747!! Holey moley!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
More winter pics- we went to the beach today because it finally got over 60 degrees. I was freezing- 2 shirts plus polar fleece and wrapped in towels, but the kids were tough and had a ball. Kate's new wetsuit was a big help- she doesn't mind the cold, but it makes ME feel better about her swimming in such cold water! Will is the sand castle master--

Last edited:

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
cool pics jdarg ! if i was there and it was 60, i would be out in my swimsuit !

iwishiwasthere

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Tennessee
More grayt pics.:clap_1: :clap_1:

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
More winter pics- we went to the beach today because it finally got over 60 degrees. I was freezing- 2 shirts plus polar fleece and wrapped in towels, but the kids were tough and had a ball. Kate's new wetsuit was a big help- she doesn't mind the cold, but it makes ME feel better about her swimming in such cold water! Will is the sand castle master--

AWWWWWWWW!!!! I love lil' Kate!!! :love: :love: She looks like she is having sooo much funn!!!