• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
SJ, CIL & Jdarg.....:love: :clap_1: :love: Thank you all!!!!

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
Well Jen-ay, if it makes you feel any better, it was about 25 degrees today in Kentucky and the wind was blowing. I noticed Will had on shorts...I didn't see a single person today in shorts, plus, my skin has officially turned blue. :eek:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Well Jen-ay, if it makes you feel any better, it was about 25 degrees today in Kentucky and the wind was blowing. I noticed Will had on shorts...I didn't see a single person today in shorts, plus, my skin has officially turned blue. :eek:

Did you get snow? I don't miss it one little bit, but the kids do!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I just saw the national weather forcast, with windchills up north. I love it that down here at the beach, the weather people don't even have to mention windchill factors. It is supposed to get up to around 68F degrees again today, which is nice, after the several weeks of overcast skies.

Apr 16, 2005
Buckeye Country
Love the pics Jenny! I wouldn't mind spending the winter like that!!! The wind chill right now is -14...the real temp is -2. :eek: Kate looks so cute in her wetsuit!

audie

fartblossom
May 15, 2005
we are under a wind chill advisory - again. will be tomorrow too i am sure. our mailbox locks, and it is frozen shut so i gotta go dethaw that and my car this morning....good thing i like the cold !

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
Did you get snow? I don't miss it one little bit, but the kids do!

No, we didn't get the snow this time. Mr. dbuck had to go to Frankfort Tue. & Wed and Frankfort/Lexington got snow, but thankfully, not anything like they were predicting. I'm sure you don't miss those grey windy days in Kentucky, I know I wouldn't. The kids probably miss getting out of school for snow days.

I just saw the national weather forcast, with windchills up north. I love it that down here at the beach, the weather people don't even have to mention windchill factors. It is supposed to get up to around 68F degrees again today, which is nice, after the several weeks of overcast skies.

Rub it in why don't you. :bang: 68F . . . that would be a heat wave here.