• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jess Varnado

Beach Comber
Aug 21, 2017
Mary Esther
I'm looking for something that will allow me to live closer to my job near 30A. It will just be me, so I'm looking for a suite or a one bedroom apartment, loft or house. Even a mother's cottage would be nice.

I keep to myself and am tidy. Looking to spend no more than $1200 a month including utilities. If anyone has any suggestions or knows of anything available, please let me know! You can contact me via email at jvarnad1@gmail.com.

LaRue Thomas

Beach Lover
Mar 20, 2016
I'm looking for something that will allow me to live closer to my job near 30A. It will just be me, so I'm looking for a suite or a one bedroom apartment, loft or house. Even a mother's cottage would be nice.

I keep to myself and am tidy. Looking to spend no more than $1200 a month including utilities. If anyone has any suggestions or knows of anything available, please let me know! You can contact me via email at jvarnad1@gmail.com.
I have a 1 bedroom, 1 bath with small den upstairs in a home near Sandestin. Call 850-803-2482