• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

SEASIDE® Transportation Plan for 2024​

... Beginning March 8, 2024, the managed parking program will be in effect, with hourly rates partnered with our complimentary Seaside Shuttle, which is available for employees, guests, and locals. Like last year, the paid parking experience will have hourly rates along Smolian Circle, varying by day, occupancy levels, and events. This allows us to maintain proper vacancy levels so visitors have available parking to use and ensures that the parking is most efficiently managed.

This year’s complimentary shuttle services will pick up at a reserved SEASIDE® lot off of Hwy. 331 S., just past the Sanctuary at 331 Apartment Complex, and drop off under the Lyceum Archway in the center of SEASIDE®. The shuttle is available to guests and employees and runs daily from 6 a.m. to midnight, with three shuttles running at all times. See the map below on where to catch the shuttle and the route.
Upon arrival, you will notice signs placed around Smolian Circle letting you know what zone you have parked in. Input your license plate number and payment information, then head into SEASIDE® to enjoy your day! We encourage visitors to download The Passport Parking app in advance for a simple parking experience. The Passport Parking App can be downloaded here.

Please note, if you are staying in SEASIDE® Town Center, the vacation rental agency you booked will provide you with a parking pass allowing parking in the areas for your stay.

More: SEASIDE® Transportation Plan For 2024 | Seaside

FB_IMG_1710069505522.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Seaside Merchant posted this info:
PARKING UPDATE

The county changed the Grayton parking lot where the complimentary Seaside shuttle used to go, they are now paving it in sections at a time resulting in them NOT allowing the guests or employees of @seasidefl to park there.

The Seaside FL complimentary shuttles will begin running from a designated Seaside parking lot off of HWY 331 S., just past the Sanctuary at 331 Apartment Complex.

There will be 3 shuttles running from 6:00AM to Midnight.

The shuttle will continue to drop-off and pick-up at the Lyceum Archway on Quincy Circle.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
If only there were some large half circled area that could accommodate parking...
It's not nearly enough parking to keep it open. I do enjoy the open square for walking and sitting without cars all around etc, especially during the season with crowds of people. The open space is needed, and I appreciate it, even though I only visit when less crowds. I'm just not clear about when and if the Grayton parking lot will be available for Seaside shuttle. Haven't seen details on this change beyond the current paving and the new 331 lot.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
If only there were some large half circled area that could accommodate parking...

So you're cool with a development shirking it's obligation to provide parking and throwing it on the county?
I wonder if it is going to open back up given the situation.