• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
P4280075.JPG

a few more photos in my photo gallery.

JB

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Wow. Did you take those? We'll be down on Saturday 5/13 for eight days. It will be our 10-month-old's first trip to the beach.

Are you for hire? :lol:

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Jun 2, 2005
KY
Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Have you started taking pictures of people in white? :shock:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
dbuck said:
Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous. Have you started taking pictures of people in white? :shock:

KHAKI and WHITE!!!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sueshore said:
KHAKI and WHITE!!!
None of these photos show people wearing Khaki:funn:.

Thanks, all, for the compliments. Last week, a dear friend of mine was visiting with her family, four generations, and asked me to take a few family shots, so I loaded her up with about 200 decent images in exchange for hanging out with them. I told them that I have not reached the point where I feel professional enough to charge my BFF for something that I enjoy doing.

P4280048v3.jpg

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Smiling JOe said:

Thanks, all, for the compliments. Last week, a dear friend of mine was visiting with her family, four generations, and asked me to take a few family shots, so I loaded her up with about 200 decent images in exchange for hanging out with them. I told them that I have not reached the point where I feel professional enough to charge my BFF for something that I enjoy doing.

Oh, they are beautiful Smokin' Joe!!!! Now, would you take some of me while I am down in July for a 6 pack of Guiness????

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Smiling JOe said:

P4280048v3.jpg
Can I pick one out to take home with me?

I think I see a new little profession for you.