• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

PianoStudio

Beach Crab
Apr 17, 2023
Destin
Hi there, I’m a professional pianist and piano instructor who has recently moved here from the Washington, DC area. I’ve been teaching piano privately for 15 years (starting in the DC area, and continuing here in Florida). I offer both remote/virtual and in-person private lessons, and wanted to reach out to the community here. I teach all ages, and I love to see my students grow as musicians and enjoy what they learn. I specialize in beginner to intermediate levels, and tailor lessons to my students’ individual needs and goals. No need to commute to where I am–I come to you.

If this is something you’d be interested in, please feel free to reach out! Send me a private direct message here on the South Walton site, and I’ll send you more information and answer any questions you may have. Have a wonderful day!

PianoStudio

Beach Crab
Apr 17, 2023
Destin
what kind of range for travel? how far east or west?
Hi there, thanks for your question. My range for travel is very approximately as far west as Helen McCall Park in Santa Rosa Beach, and as far east as the Seacrest area. If, however, anyone outside of that range is looking for lessons, please get in touch and we can discuss the possibilities. :)
Have a great week!

PianoStudio

Beach Crab
Apr 17, 2023
Destin
Hi there, I’m a professional pianist and piano instructor who has recently moved here from the Washington, DC area. I’ve been teaching piano privately for 15 years (starting in the DC area, and continuing here in Florida). I offer both remote/virtual and in-person private lessons, and wanted to reach out to the community here. I teach all ages, and I love to see my students grow as musicians and enjoy what they learn. I specialize in beginner to intermediate levels, and tailor lessons to my students’ individual needs and goals. No need to commute to where I am–I come to you.

If this is something you’d be interested in, please feel free to reach out! Send me a private direct message here on the South Walton site, and I’ll send you more information and answer any questions you may have. Have a wonderful day!
Hi, folks in South Walton! I'm bumping this thread here, as I have some openings for new piano students in the Santa Rosa Beach area. :) A special note for Point Washington: I am already in your locale weekly, and it would be great to work with more students there as well as other parts of Santa Rosa Beach. If you are interested or have questions, please feel free to send me an email at santarosapiano@gmail.com. There is no need to commute--I come to you. It's been great getting to know more students and their families locally. Thanks and have a wonderful week!