• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Althea352

Beach Comber
Dec 1, 2010
Santa Rosa Beach
Hopefully Im in the right place. :)

Last time I lived there, Mediacom was the only game in town. Are there any other preferred options servicing Old Seagrove?

TIA.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Depends on where you live. We are using the T-Mobile 5G and love it. $55/month and so far has crushed CenturyLink and Mediacom. We live north of 98 and apparently this is having major issues in the tourist corridors.

bentley williams

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
SoWal
Depends on where you live. We are using the T-Mobile 5G and love it. $55/month and so far has crushed CenturyLink and Mediacom. We live north of 98 and apparently this is having major issues in the tourist corridors.
Might want to keep quiet as is heavily dependent on number of users. Also subservient to phone traffic so have you been through tourist season?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Might want to keep quiet as is heavily dependent on number of users. Also subservient to phone traffic so have you been through tourist season?

Have not outside of Xmas to NYE stretch and didn't have a problem then.

Some friends tried in BMB last summer and it was a no go.

I talked to T-Mobile after it came in and they were able to verify that I'm connecting to a neighborhood tower and not one adjacent to 98.

We live north of 98.