• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
We'd like to see your photos. ;-) But they don't have to be yours if you see something you like. This would also be the place for posting youtube and other videos. If you have photos or videos specific to some of the other forums you can post them there, and/or here as well. If you post photos in the gallery or profile albums and want to show them off here go ahead!

Feel free to start a new thread!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I probably have more than that since I have worn out four cameras. lol. I think I took about 400 pics, yesterday alone.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
sure. they were great. lol. I go for quantity, and if you shoot enough varied shots with various settings, you will hit one or two good ones. Out of 400 I would hope to get 20 decent shots. Most of the ones yesterday, were from a moving car (no, I wasn't driving).

Here is one of the REP Theatre, taken on Saturday, as they convert the set for the new play:
p5100007_sm.jpg

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
We'd like to see your photos. ;-) But they don't have to be yours if you see something you like. This would also be the place for posting youtube and other videos. If you have photos or videos specific to some of the other forums you can post them there, and/or here as well. If you post photos in the gallery or profile albums and want to show them off here go ahead!

Feel free to start a new thread!

I've been doing watercolors for the last two weeks! I'm pretty pleased with a couple of them, and if I can remember to take a freakin' picture I'll put them up for you to tear apart.

One is of the late great Smudge. I painted his picture for my mom. My pitiful avatar pic is actually one of the only photos we got of him. He was impossible to photograph because he was too darned black, and with enough light for the fur we got the scary eyes. I also failed miserably at pencil sketches of him--if I got him black enough, he lived up to his name. So I watercolored him with some success--painting him in light blue and gold, then black, then highlighting with tempera. I had to do a couple of trial runs, so now my students think I'm the crazy cat-painting lady.

I'll move on to bunnies next week. :D

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
05-18-08_2257-1.jpg

This was the study I did for my mom's painting. It won't be in a gallery anywhere, but I was pleased with the first watercolor I had done since elementary school...

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
05-18-08_2257-1.jpg

This was the study I did for my mom's painting. It won't be in a gallery anywhere, but I was pleased with the first watercolor I had done since elementary school...

that is beautiful nohall. what a wonderful painting and your mom will so love it. did you take a class or something? this lis really good.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
Nice job. Watercolors can be tough to work with. I can't. Your Mom will adore it.