• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
I found these pics while looking at tiger videos(not Tiger Woods). If they were posted before, oopsy. It's next to impossible to know everything posted on this board. Maybe one of them will bring a smile to your face.:wave:
Just trying to help suck out life's snakebite if you've been bitten lately.:love:
Animals Together, Let's Be Friends... - Animal Pictures

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I found these pics while looking at tiger videos(not Tiger Woods). If they were posted before, oopsy. It's next to impossible to know everything posted on this board. Maybe one of them will bring a smile to your face.:wave:
Just trying to help suck out life's snakebite if you've been bitten lately.:love:
Animals Together, Let's Be Friends... - Animal Pictures

awesome pictures! I've seen lots of similar pix but never these. and how could anyone ever tire of such beauty?
thanks!!!

that poor mouse though.... :eek::D maybe they turned out to be good friends.

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Hey Tootsie

Yeah, I was wondering about the mouse and snake picture myself. Kinda creepy to me, but I don't know, maybe they were friends.
I was checking out a house in Miami to give an estimate for house keeping and there was a pet snake in an aquarium. The guy kind of smirked as he was leaving and asked me if I minded him leaving the snake there. I smiled back and said if you don't mind that it's in 100 pieces when you come back.
When my kids and me watch our cats play around the house, I act like I'm the cat talking and say whatever it is that they look like they're doing. One of our cats is very regal and beautiful so we act like he says things in a british accent: "Oh dear, it's a pity you humans have no fur, except on the top of your head." Thinking in his disgust of the furless muffintops, he remembers- they feed me. The cold hard kitty glare is then replaced by a meow and he comes toward me. When he meowed, he knew I couldn't speak kitty language so he was actually saying, you're ugly. He thinks to himself, I must let them pet me so they can see what its like to have a beautiful fur coat, but then I will have to bathe until I'm coughing up furballs to get that human smell off me. I must stop abruptly and act disinterested, after all I'm not a dog. I will stand here until they beg me to come there. There they go, here kitty kitty, just like clockwork.:D
Thanks for stopping by:wave: