• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
There's a house over by me that also does that every year. Take the Mid Bay Bridge north and you end up on White Point Road. Pick either of the entrances to Raintree Estates (first subdivision to the west once you get north of the bridge) and then follow the subdivision main loop road until you see the yard sign about tuning your radio to like 88.3.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
There's a house over by me that also does that every year. Take the Mid Bay Bridge north and you end up on White Point Road. Pick either of the entrances to Raintree Estates (first subdivision to the west once you get north of the bridge) and then follow the subdivision main loop road until you see the yard sign about tuning your radio to like 88.3.

Got vids? :D

destinscuba

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
on Eastern Lake
they had a sign to tune your car radio to an FM station, at one point the lights moved to "Sandstorm" by Darude

YouTube- Darude - Sandstorm

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Unfortunately, I couldn't fin the Raintree lights online. Here's another one from the area last year:

YouTube- Wizards In Winter

It's time to light up your night with Christmas lights! | light, behind, lights - NEXT - Northwest Florida Daily News

If you caught a show last year, you?ll want to see this year?s, as it?s bigger, and better than ever. If you haven?t seen one, you?re in for a real treat. This year?s show features well over 20,000 lights, all under computer control and synchronized to music. You?ll find the show at the corner of Bluewater Boulevard and Antiqua Way in Bluewater Bay. We?ll be lighting things up starting tonight at 6 and every night through New Years unless it rains. Hope to see you there!

The geeks run heavy in the land between the bridges.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
That was really cool, SWGB. Thanks. Do you know what CD was playing?
The first song in the first video it is the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. They also do "Wizards in Winter". Saw them in person a few years ago and was without a doubt one of the best concerts I have ever been to. Tons of videos on YT of houses decorated to their music.

Last edited:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
These are cool! :clap: So much work put into them.

I tried this this year and had to quit after falling off the ladder onto a pine tree. I guess I won't be getting that Master's degree in exterior illumination. :lol: