• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ginacamp

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2021
Blue mountain beach
Hi, we have a fully furnished 3/2 RANCH available for rent. $4200/month + utilities. The house has 3 car parking, Washer and Dryer, and is less than a mile to the beach. Kitchen has been remodeled and is fully stocked. House has surround sound throughout and security. House has wonderful outdoor screened in porches with plenty of seating. Awesome full-time neighbors! Walkable to coffee, restaurants and beach access. Please contact me with any questions or for more images. Rental applicants must be at least 25 years or older with references. IMG_5211 2.jpeg

MalloryStocks

Beach Crab
Oct 16, 2022
30a
Hello- would you be interested in a shorter term rental, 3-4 months? My husband and I have two dogs and are looking for something in that range. Thank you!

Kimberlycollom

Beach Comber
Jul 5, 2023
Rosemary Beach
Hi, we have a fully furnished 3/2 RANCH available for rent. $4200/month + utilities. The house has 3 car parking, Washer and Dryer, and is less than a mile to the beach. Kitchen has been remodeled and is fully stocked. House has surround sound throughout and security. House has wonderful outdoor screened in porches with plenty of seating. Awesome full-time neighbors! Walkable to coffee, restaurants and beach access. Please contact me with any questions or for more images. Rental applicants must be at least 25 years or older with references. View attachment 97152
Is this still available? I am 35!

lisarussell

Beach Crab
Jul 9, 2023
Santa rosa
Hi there! I'm interested in this property as I'm moving from Atlanta to the panhandle in the fall when I become an empty nester. I have a small non-shedding english bulldog (40 pounds) and am interested in the property for a short term (3-4 month lease).

Ginacamp

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2021
Blue mountain beach
Hi there! I'm interested in this property as I'm moving from Atlanta to the panhandle in the fall when I become an empty nester. I have a small non-shedding english bulldog (40 pounds) and am interested in the property for a short term (3-4 month lease).
OK. Let me chat with my husband. Timing could work out.

BrentF

Beach Comber
Sep 1, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi, we have a fully furnished 3/2 RANCH available for rent. $4200/month + utilities. The house has 3 car parking, Washer and Dryer, and is less than a mile to the beach. Kitchen has been remodeled and is fully stocked. House has surround sound throughout and security. House has wonderful outdoor screened in porches with plenty of seating. Awesome full-time neighbors! Walkable to coffee, restaurants and beach access. Please contact me with any questions or for more images. Rental applicants must be at least 25 years or older with references. View attachment 97152
Hey @Ginacamp is this available long term starting in March? Thanks