• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
OMG! The Chubb injury made me sick to my stomach. Bad news for UGA. ESPN decided not to show it again.

Didn't see it. Not really watching the game since I can hear enough that Tennessee is blowing it, even though we managed to score twice in 37 seconds. But there still is another half. If we lose this one I would say there will be a offensive coordinators job on the line, maybe more than one coordinators job. Very reason I went with Georgia.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Well, this is one game I don't mind missing since Tennessee has won it. We finally got a signature win. We should be sitting pretty good right now record wise but aren't thanks to two losses in the 4th quarter with a two touchdown lead and the loss to Arkansas last week. This should have been our breakout season according to announcers. Just happy the Vols finally won a game that meant something.

Congratulations to aTmMom for continuing as #1. Also congratulations to cnestg8r, carson, and bamabeachbum for getting the most wins this week. But the totals are very tight, so who knows who will be season champ? It's interesting that the points only helped in the Miami game.I'm gonna razz zuni (sorry). What happened, girl?;) Congrats to the Gators and Tennessee in the SEC East -- lots of defense.And LSU won IN THE DAYTIME -- forget Wheaties -- Skunky, I guess corn dogs are the breakfast of champions. Prayers for Nick Chubb -- it was gruesome to see. Thank goodness ESPN decided not to show the video again.
Week6_2015image.jpg

That was a good win for them. Wish Tennessee could do a couple of games over again.
I hear ya.

Hey, I learned how to use hubby's app! I did data entry independently from him. I made a few mistakes.Even when I kept up with picks without his picks, I just entered the first letter and Excel would do an autocomplete. Take my picks this week, for example. I'd enter V L O N M G S C F F W T C N B. After I entered half of the picks, I realized Syracuse and South Florida, Connecticut and Central Florida, and New Mexico and Nevada each started with the same letter. I fixed it. I'll be on the lookout for that in Week 7.

Last edited: