• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

aTmMom

Beach Lover
May 9, 2007
Texas
I enjoy it even when I lose. Pick"Em is just for fun and a way to stay interested in games I might not otherwise care about. It was a rough week for a lot of us.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
At least you didn't finish 4-11.
Whomever is picking these games is doing a Phenomenal ( in my best TRUMP voice) job. There have been some upsets, there have been some that were closer than what I would have figured, not that I am a picking guru. Excited about how this season is going.

Probably time for me to stop playing the pick'em. I've had two rotten weeks in a row, this week the worst ever. And to be honest, I'm losing interest in the pick'em and the Vols. I was done with them after last Saturday, really done with them now.
Oh, girl, don't get down on yourself. But sorry Tennessee lost. I picked them to win. I wish I had picked Florida. :cuss:

Again aTmMom and Iris came in 1 and 2. Congratulations. Also congratulations to Red Dawg I with the most wins for the week. Somebody I know would have been tied for second if she had picked her own team. ;) Murray, sorry your picking algorithm didn't work. Many would have loved to see Georgia win, especially Finebaum who loves Richt (who saw the interview on his show this week?). Skunky, I know you enjoyed watching LSU while nomming on corn dogs.:D Lady D, sorry your Vols lost.I'll bet you feel like jumping off Rocky Top. :bang:

Week5_2015image.jpg

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Lady D.
Lady D and cnestg8r each propose a slate of games. Then Lady D, as the moderator, makes the final decision.

Lady D and Beachrunner. Sounds like you(Lady D) and cnestgg8r have been handling the picks that you ask for from me each Monday morning. It's a bit time consuming and I spend each Monday morning providing a list of 19 or 20 for you to pick from so I am happy to stop.

Lady D.

Lady D and Beachrunner. Sounds like you(Lady D) and cnestgg8r have been handling the picks that you ask for from me each Monday morning. It's a bit time consuming and I spend each Monday morning providing a list of 19 or 20 for you to pick from so I am happy to stop.
I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were still helping Lady D. Thanks for doing this! It's great that you are in this too because sometimes cnestg8r can't carve out enough time on Mondays when all hell breaks loose for a COO on Mondays. :) He's helped the past few weeks too.