• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MissSunshine

Beach Comber
Jul 16, 2008
Tallahassee, Florida
I’m curious as to why all of a sudden why there are quite a few Condos available for sale in Topsail Village/Wildflower. These condos from what I understand have always been a good property. But thinking with so many units popping on the market - maybe theses something happening behind the scenes that make people want to get out.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I’m curious as to why all of a sudden why there are quite a few Condos available for sale in Topsail Village/Wildflower. These condos from what I understand have always been a good property. But thinking with so many units popping on the market - maybe theses something happening behind the scenes that make people want to get out.

Most likely a major maintenance milestone. I believe most of those are coming up on 20 years.

Add in the fact that most of the close beaches are "private" and they are probably selling before they can't or have to sell at a massively reduced rate.

In many cases it's insurance that is causing problems financially. There may have been a large increase owners aren't willing to deal with.