• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Morning gulls, I picked up pastries from Fabrice to eat for breakfast. What a nice day in SoWal huh??? :wave:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Morning gulls, I picked up pastries from Fabrice to eat for breakfast. What a nice day in SoWal huh??? :wave:

I have a hangover, went over to the political forum, had a few catfights and then had to go to the dentist. :blink: Fabrice sounds like the answer to my ills. :D

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
allright Gulls, I invited a few folks to come and entertain us tonights. So ya'll get your chin hairs plucked. I gotta go make red beans and rice for company and I will meet ya back at the bench later....:wave: Oh, it was a little chilly today, you may want to wear a light sweater...:rotfl:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
allright Gulls, I invited a few folks to come and entertain us tonights. So ya'll get your chin hairs plucked. I gotta go make red beans and rice for company and I will meet ya back at the bench later....:wave: Oh, it was a little chilly today, you may want to wear a light sweater...:rotfl:

:clap::clap:Yippee!!