• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shilohryn

Beach Comber
Oct 20, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi all,

Sending out a message to find a special place to live. Are you looking for a roommate? Want to find a home together or know of a small sweet spot that needs/ wants someone to be a loving steward. I am new to town, financially capable, a less is more minimalist, lover of our land, lover of our ocean, quiet, artistic, prefer peaceful clean aesthetics, with growing gardens and natural everything. Specifically focused, and in immediate desire to move out of Home2 Suites.

All of the above.... please be in touch with any ideas, collaborations, suggestions, or places.

You can reach me at 817.909.5678

Last edited:

Danya-OhanaRES

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2022
I have a studio available for $1650 including utilities. Feel free to contact me.

Danya at Ohana Real Estate Services 407-766-9219

momshouse

Beach Comber
Apr 2, 2024
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Stacy,
My mom might be a perfect fit to be a room mate - yall seem to have shared values.
She works in Santa Rosa Beach and is looking for a similar set up. In April or May 1st.
She volunteers with animals and loves everything about the earth and nature. She keeps her home very clean, great sense of humor. Let me know if you want me to put you in touch. Thanks!