• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

michellelynntaylor

Beach Crab
Mar 21, 2024
Freeport, FL
Available beginning May 10. Master Bedroom on second floor with private bathroom available for rent to a young professional in a townhome at The Verandas at Freeport. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to live in a quiet home with an easy-going roommate and two small cats.
  • Rent: $1,000
  • Deposit: $500
  • Bedroom size: 15.5 x 14.5
  • All utilities & regular cleaning service fee are included in rent
  • Washer and dryer included in home (and conveniently located upstairs near the bedroom)
  • Ample parking spots available for free. An assigned parking spot can be leased for an additional $50/month
  • Flexible lease options available (month-to-month, 6 month, or 1 year).
  • Bedroom is unfurnished, the rest of the home is furnished; there is storage available if you need to store anything but it's limited.
  • Master bathroom is private, located inside the master bedroom; it's a stand-up shower w/ single vanity.
  • The Verandas of Freeport has a community Pool and walking paths
About the home:
  • 3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms
  • 1,336 total SF
  • 2 story townhome in the Verandas at Freeport.
  • Home was built in 2019
  • Appliances: dishwasher, microwave, oven & refrigerator
  • Large screened patio with view facing the woods
  • No pets, sorry! The home already has two cats - their litter box is kept outside!
  • 2 of the bedrooms are occupied by the owner of home and are used as a bedroom and home office.
  • 15-20 minutes to 30A depending on traffic. 30-35 minutes to Destin via Mid-bay bridge depending on traffic. 40-45 minutes to PCB via highway 20 depending on traffic.
About the owner:
  • Operations Manager for a local real estate company on 30A
  • Sometimes works from home (in home office)
  • I'm from the area - grew up in Shalimar, FL; in my early 30s
  • I enjoy going out but I don't bring the parties home and ask the same of you
  • Early riser, I wake up at 5AM so having a quiet home where I can get good sleep is important to me
  • I'm female and would prefer a female roommate but i'm open to considering a respectful, professional guy
If you are interested in the home I can send photos and/or arrange an in-person tour. The bedroom is currently occupied by a tenant who will be moving out in the month of April. Reason for leaving is they graduated from school and received a position out of state.

Last edited: