• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rebeccamay

Beach Crab
Dec 15, 2023
San Destin Florida
Hi,

My name is Rebecca and I am a 56-year-old woman currently renting in Sandestin. I love it.

I am single, no pets and I don’t smoke. Of course, my current landlord here in Sandestin should serve as a reliable referral.

I am fine with a studio, one or two bedroom. I prefer not to spend more than 2000 a month.

My lease is up in February and I am looking for a minimum of a six or eight month lease. Also open to a year lease.

My goal is to buy a condo here in Sandestin perhaps within the next year

Thank you for looking at my post.

bignunz1

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2013
Hi,

My name is Rebecca and I am a 56-year-old woman currently renting in Sandestin. I love it.

I am single, no pets and I don’t smoke. Of course, my current landlord here in Sandestin should serve as a reliable referral.

I am fine with a studio, one or two bedroom. I prefer not to spend more than 2000 a month.

My lease is up in February and I am looking for a minimum of a six or eight month lease. Also open to a year lease.

My goal is to buy a condo here in Sandestin perhaps within the next year

Thank you for looking at my post.
Hi. We have a condo in Seagrove Beach that is unfurnished and available immediately. I can give you a 6 month lease thru July. $2300.00. 3 bedroom/2bath less than 1/4 ml to 30A and beach. Well taken care of. Quiet. 2nd floor, elevator, pool, screened in porch overlooking forest. Reply to bignunz1@comcast.net

rebeccamay

Beach Crab
Dec 15, 2023
San Destin Florida
Hi. We have a condo in Seagrove Beach that is unfurnished and available immediately. I can give you a 6 month lease thru July. $2300.00. 3 bedroom/2bath less than 1/4 ml to 30A and beach. Well taken care of. Quiet. 2nd floor, elevator, pool, screened in porch overlooking forest. Reply to bignunz1@comcast.net
Hi Bignunz,

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your response!

Because it is only me, this may be larger than I am looking for.

It sounds amazing! Would you be able to send me a couple pictures?

bignunz1

Beach Lover
Feb 8, 2013
Hi Bignunz,

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your response!

Because it is only me, this may be larger than I am looking for.

It sounds amazing! Would you be able to send me a couple pictures?
Yes could I have your email address and I will send directly

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Reach out to Sandestin Real Estate or SRE. You can call or simply walk into the Welcome Center.