• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Anj1978

Beach Crab
Jul 1, 2017
Miramar Beach/Santa Rosa Beach
Hello to all!! I currently live in SRB, and am getting divorced. Looking to stay in area due to daughters school. Budget is up to $1400/mo. I work on Eglin as a civilian GS worker, and have been there 3 years. I am looking for 2bdrm preferably, but will consider one, or even more than 2 if it is within my budget. I do have one cat as well. I am looking to move by August.

Please reply here, and can exchange numbers then. Thank you so very much in advance!

Amy

LaRue Thomas

Beach Lover
Mar 20, 2016
Hello to all!! I currently live in SRB, and am getting divorced. Looking to stay in area due to daughters school. Budget is up to $1400/mo. I work on Eglin as a civilian GS worker, and have been there 3 years. I am looking for 2bdrm preferably, but will consider one, or even more than 2 if it is within my budget. I do have one cat as well. I am looking to move by August.

Please reply here, and can exchange numbers then. Thank you so very much in advance!

Amy
Would you be interested in a 1 bedroom, 1 bath with a small den in an upstairs area. It would be all yours. Nice home with tile floors. Fireplace and granite in kitchen and baths. My son works long hours and doesn't mind if male or female as long as rent is paid on time.
Call 850-803-2482