• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

emptynesteratx

Beach Comber
Feb 20, 2023
Austin, TX

Empty nesters non smoker/no pets seeking house/townhome/apt rental preferably in Port Washington or 30A area...2-3 bedroom; budget $2000/mo​

My wife and I are seeking a quiet place to stay in the 30A area for 6-12 months....we'll probably build a house so more than likely a long term rental candidate. We've been landlords and business owners in the past so we understand the value of a good tenant/landlord relationship....we're moving from Austin TX and are Louisiana natives...been vacationing in Grayton Beach for over 25 yrs....send us anything that may work for our needs...thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

emptynesteratx

Beach Comber
Feb 20, 2023
Austin, TX
Empty nester couple non smoker with no pets seeking 2-3 br house/condo/townhome in 30A/Point Washington area for 6-12 months beginning in May 1...please send listings ..thanks!

Astrid30A

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2022
30A

Empty nesters non smoker/no pets seeking house/townhome/apt rental preferably in Port Washington or 30A area...2-3 bedroom; budget $2000/mo​

My wife and I are seeking a quiet place to stay in the 30A area for 6-12 months....we'll probably build a house so more than likely a long term rental candidate. We've been landlords and business owners in the past so we understand the value of a good tenant/landlord relationship....we're moving from Austin TX and are Louisiana natives...been vacationing in Grayton Beach for over 25 yrs....send us anything that may work for our needs...thank you!
Hello! You may be interested in my townhome even though it is on Mackbayou Rd, next to Grand Blvd, behind Ascension Hospital. I'm currently renting it for $2700, fully furnished, but will consider you for $2300 . Pls call Astrid at 727-412-2406 for further information. It's turnkey ready and we live locally.