• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

HawleyTruckers

Beach Crab
Feb 29, 2024
Santa Rosa Beach
Hawley Truckers (@HawleyTruckers) is hiring immediately. Full or part time hours, very flexible. This is for a retail job at our location in Hotz Coffee next to Chiringo. No experience required. You will help walk in shoppers design a custom hat with our trendy patch selection and then press the patches onto the hat for them with a heat press. Very easy and fun work!

Pay: $15/hr plus commission (upwards of $25/hr) plus tips.

Hawley Truckers is gaining in popularity and this job could lead to even more opportunity!

If interested please call Matt at 850-830-3913

Attachments

• IMG_1007.jpg
    IMG_1007.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1008.jpg
    IMG_1008.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12

elizabethscottbond

Beach Comber
Mar 18, 2024
Seaside, FL
Hey! My name is Elizabeth Scott Bond, and I am a sophomore at Mississippi State University. I am looking for a job at the beach summer, and I think this job would be a great fit for me! I run my own art commissions business, so I have a lot of artistic experience. I also have work experience being a summer nanny, a hostess, and retail employee. I would love to get in contact with you soon and can send over my resume. My email is elizabethscottbond@gmail.com. Hope to get to talk soon!