• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I’m currently looking for someone to rent my Guest House in Grove by the Sea in Old Seagrove. Over the last 15 years a bunch of people - both visitors and locals - have shared the property with me. Most of my tenants have been 20 or 30-something women. Some have stayed just for a summer others have stayed for 3 or 4 years.

The neighborhood is great and the location is hard to beat. Grove by the Sea is about ¾ mile east of Seaside on the north side of 30-A in Old Seagrove.

The property is a 3br/2b Main House (where I live full time) with a detached Guest House. I also occasionally rent the Master Suite in the Main House depending on demand.

If you think this situation might work for you just give me a call and leave a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and answer any questions you might have. No smoking /pets.

Guest House 1br/1b: $1200/mo, util+cable+wifi included

Master Suite w/private bath/private entrance: $700/mo, util+cable+wifi included

Rick Smith, 850.534.0127

Leighann

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2018
Miramar Beach
I’m currently looking for someone to rent my Guest House in Grove by the Sea in Old Seagrove. Over the last 15 years a bunch of people - both visitors and locals - have shared the property with me. Most of my tenants have been 20 or 30-something women. Some have stayed just for a summer others have stayed for 3 or 4 years.

The neighborhood is great and the location is hard to beat. Grove by the Sea is about ¾ mile east of Seaside on the north side of 30-A in Old Seagrove.

The property is a 3br/2b Main House (where I live full time) with a detached Guest House. I also occasionally rent the Master Suite in the Main House depending on demand.

If you think this situation might work for you just give me a call and leave a message. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible and answer any questions you might have. No smoking /pets.

Rick Smith, 850.534.0127

Hey there,
I am interested in the guest house! I am looking for a place end of April/ beginning of May. Please email me if it is still available. Leighnnrelliott@gmail.com

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach

Rick Smith, 850.534.0127
This would be perfect for me. Please email me back ASAP

Brandi

Tdcarruth

Beach Comber
Mar 23, 2018
Baton Rouge la
Would this property be available may-July ? Please let me know i am looking for a place for two students who have internships but no place to live.

Christy Ballard

Beach Comber
Mar 25, 2018
Santa rosa beach

Rick Smith, 850.534.0127
Is this still available ?
Im currently looking for a place to live .

Lorie Pate

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2012

Rick Smith, 850.534.0127
If this is still available will you please call me? 662-706-2100. I need a place to live by the end of this week. Brenda