• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AndyTX

Beach Crab
Dec 10, 2020
Houston, TX
Can anyone recommend vendors to inspect balcony railings along 30a for short term rental residences 3 stories or higher which must now receive an inspection certificate DBPR HR-7020 once every three years to comply with Walton County's new short term rental requirements?

inspectorWill

Beach Crab
Dec 26, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach
Can anyone recommend vendors to inspect balcony railings along 30a for short term rental residences 3 stories or higher which must now receive an inspection certificate DBPR HR-7020 once every three years to comply with Walton County's new short term rental requirements?
Hi Andy! I am coming across your message on this forum, several months later, but figured I would ask if you had this resolved…? I am a state licensed home inspector and am qualified to perform balcony inspections for you to be in compliance with the county and state licensing board for short term rental properties. If you need further assistance, please let me know. My phone number is 850-797-7555 or email will@southwaltonhomeinspections.com