• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlasteece

Beach Comber
Jul 17, 2017
Destin, FL
Location, Location, Location - Come enjoy the SoWal lifestyle, close to everything 30A has to offer in Seagrove Beach. Seaside is 1.3 miles from the front door by car or the easy access bike/walk path. 3 public beach accesses within 5 minutes walk. Largest public access has bathrooms, shower, and a handicap accessible ramp down to the beach. This quiet neighborhood consists mostly of long term renters or family homes.

About 800 sq. ft., classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee. Large off street parking area; enough space for several vehicles plus recreational vehicles such as boats, jet skis, etc.

Available within 10 days of signing the lease. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. Minimum of 12 month lease required.

Monthly discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves, gold star families) and first responders.
Would like to see or have more pictures very interested darlasteece@gmail.com

Darlasteece

Beach Comber
Jul 17, 2017
Destin, FL
Location, Location, Location - Come enjoy the SoWal lifestyle, close to everything 30A has to offer in Seagrove Beach. Seaside is 1.3 miles from the front door by car or the easy access bike/walk path. 3 public beach accesses within 5 minutes walk. Largest public access has bathrooms, shower, and a handicap accessible ramp down to the beach. This quiet neighborhood consists mostly of long term renters or family homes.

About 800 sq. ft., classic Southern style cottage with front porch. Fridge, stove, microwave included. Yard care and pest control included in rent. Utilities are tenants responsibility. Unfurnished. No smoking. Pets accepted upon owner approval and with a non refundable pet fee. Large off street parking area; enough space for several vehicles plus recreational vehicles such as boats, jet skis, etc.

Available within 10 days of signing the lease. $1200 per month and $1200 security deposit. Minimum of 12 month lease required.

Monthly discount offered for military (active, retired, reserves, gold star families) and first responders.
Would like to see or have more pictures very interested darlasteece@gmail.com

kweatherby428

Beach Comber
Jan 11, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach

Hi! My husband and I are looking for a long term rental. This sounds like the perfect place for us. I hope it is available! Looking forward to hearing from me. My email is krystinweatherby@gmail.com

Joan Davies

Beach Comber
Nov 21, 2016
Miramar Beach

Hi there. I live on 30A but am looking for a new place to reside because the owner of the subdivision where I rent sold the property only after 6 weeks of me moving in. I own a business on 30A and need to find a place that is animal friendly quickly. Please call or text to 609-864-8588.
Thank you, Joan

kbones

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2015

Just saw this is it still available? If so please call me or text. Would love to see. Good renter rent paid promptly on the 1st. Thx karol 678.480.3448

JB Torrence

Beach Crab
Jan 23, 2018
Inlet Beach
Is this home still available -I know it’s a long shot but if it is I Would love to rent it ASAP please call or text me at 850-896-2876

Thanks JB

mcullop

Beach Comber
Jul 30, 2007
30a

Is this still available

Status
Not open for further replies.