• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tyrone Magnanimous

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2017
Inlet Beach
I've pointed out her racist tendencies and was belittled by her tiny little blood thirsty gang of wannabe important nobodies.
She even criticizes others for not using their real names, which is hysterical, considering her string of aliases.
Don't worry, she's only paid attention to by about six people and they are all as impotent to fix anything as she is.
She's nothing but angry, opinionated and utterly unimportant.

She will brag to you that she runs this place, and if you cross her you will be banned, but like everything else she's just bloviating nonsense.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Lol!

Last time I looked, Kurt owns and operates this forum and he tolerates all the trolls who show up occasionally to spread their BS...you included TM.

You are also under the very misguided impression that I care one iota about followers. No one here is forced to read anything I post but I will say that with over 2000 reads on this thread you and others hang on my every word. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks for your undivided attention.

Tyrone Magnanimous

Beach Comber
Jun 4, 2017
Inlet Beach
emojis, the language of 14 year olds and those of that emotional and intellectual age.

Thanks for your undivided attention.

That type of clumsy, ham handed reverse psychology is also indicative of the undeveloped mind,
I haven't responded to a single one of your posts in a year since last pointing out your blatant and unchecked racism.

You may find yourself to be amazing and influential, I don't. I was responding to someone else.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
emojis, the language of 14 year olds and those of that emotional and intellectual age.

That type of clumsy, ham handed reverse psychology is also indicative of the undeveloped mind,
I haven't responded to a single one of your posts in a year since last pointing out your blatant and unchecked racism.

You may find yourself to be amazing and influential, I don't. I was responding to someone else.

OH YEAH, I had completely forgotten that you called me a "racist" because I made the comment that a county vehicle stolen from Melanie Nippers' office and reported 3 weeks after the fact was probably in Mexico. Several people told you that your attack was unwarranted. Bcc Vehicle Stolen

As to your response to anything posted here, they are just more of your unchecked attacks on anyone you disagree with. The fact that you have meticulously taken the time to count who you believe my "followers" are is a tad creepy and stalkerish not to mention you obviously wanted my attention or you wouldn't have posted at all.

I don't know where you get off saying
She will brag to you that she runs this place, and if you cross her you will be banned, but like everything else she's just bloviating nonsense.
because that's a bold face lie on your part much like the lie you told when you called me a racist. I am a poster here nothing more, nothing less and again, you can skip anything you don't want to read! I don't "run this place" but if I did, you would have been gone a year ago.

You give me far more credit than I actually give myself saying, "I think I'm amazing and influential". I don't believe I'm either of those things. I am just a citizen and taxpayer of Walton County with some pretty strong opinions about the dirty politics that go on around here.

This thread is about the firing of the City manager in DFS. Have you got anything you want to add to that or do you just want to obsess over me? I'm betting on the latter!