• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I'm the owner of Lot 44 in the Cedar Woods section of Watercolor on East Royal Fern Way near the Seagrove Publix and I'm interested in finding a buyer for the lot sometime over the next few months. The lot is currently not listed with an agent or brokerage. This is a for sale by owner offer currently priced at $439,000. The lot is well suited for a local builder as a spec project or as a custom home site for a new private owner.

Boundary survey available upon request. Phone inquires only please!

Rick Smith
44 Cedar Woods, LLC

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I'm the owner of Lot 44 in the Cedar Woods section of Watercolor on East Royal Fern Way near the Seagrove Publix. The lot is currently not listed with an agent or brokerage. This is a for sale by owner offer currently priced at $437,000. The lot is well suited as a spec project site for a local builder or as a custom home site for a private owner. This is the lowest priced lot currently available in WaterColor. Boundary survey available upon request. If interested, please leave a message at the number below and I'll return your call as soon as I can Thanks.

Rick Smith
44 Cedar Woods, LLC

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I'm the owner of Lot 44 in the Cedar Woods section of WaterColor on East Royal Fern Way near the Seagrove Publix. The lot is currently not listed with an agent or brokerage. This is a for sale by owner offer currently priced at $435,000. The lot is well suited as a spec project site for a local builder or as a custom home site for a private owner. This is the lowest priced lot currently available in WaterColor. Boundary survey available upon request. If interested, please leave a message at the number below and I'll return your call as soon as I can. Phone inquires only please! Thanks.

Rick Smith
44 Cedar Woods, LLC

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I'm the owner of Lot 44 in the Cedar Woods section of WaterColor on East Royal Fern Way near the Seagrove Publix. The lot is currently not listed with an agent or brokerage. This is a for sale by owner offer currently priced at $433,000. The lot is well suited as a spec project site for a local builder or as a custom home site for a private owner. This is the lowest priced lot currently available in WaterColor. Boundary survey available upon request. If interested, please leave a message at the number below and I'll return your call as soon as I can. Phone inquires only please! Thanks.

Rick Smith
44 Cedar Woods, LLC

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I'm the owner of Lot 44 in the Cedar Woods section of WaterColor on East Royal Fern Way near the Seagrove Publix. The lot is currently not listed with an agent or brokerage. This is a for sale by owner offer currently priced at $437,000. The lot is well suited as a spec project site for a local builder or as a custom home site for a private owner. This is the lowest priced lot currently available in WaterColor. Boundary survey available upon request. If interested, please leave a message at the number below and I'll return your call as soon as I can. Phone inquires only please! Thanks.

Rick Smith
44 Cedar Woods, LLC

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I'm the owner of Lot 44 in the Cedar Woods section of WaterColor on East Royal Fern Way near the Seagrove Publix. The lot is currently not listed with an agent or brokerage. This is a for sale by owner offer currently priced at $433,000. The lot is well suited as a spec project site for a local builder or as a custom home site for a private owner. This is the lowest priced lot currently available in WaterColor. Boundary survey available upon request. If interested, please leave a message at the number below and I'll return your call as soon as I can. Phone inquires only please! Thanks.

Rick Smith
44 Cedar Woods, LLC

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I'm the owner of Lot 44 in the Cedar Woods section of WaterColor on East Royal Fern Way near the Seagrove Publix. The lot is currently not listed with an agent or brokerage. This is a for sale by owner offer currently priced at $431,000. The lot is well suited as a spec project site for a local builder or as a custom home site for a private owner. This is the lowest priced lot currently available in WaterColor. Boundary survey available upon request. If interested, please leave a message at the number below and I'll return your call as soon as I can. Phone inquires only please! Thanks.

Rick Smith
44 Cedar Woods, LLC

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I'm the owner of Lot 44 in the Cedar Woods section of WaterColor on East Royal Fern Way near the Seagrove Publix. The lot is currently not listed with an agent or brokerage. This is a for sale by owner offer currently priced at $429,000. The lot is well suited as a spec project site for a local builder or as a custom home site for a private owner. This is the lowest priced lot currently available in WaterColor. Boundary survey available upon request. If interested, please leave a message at the number below and I'll return your call as soon as I can. Phone inquires only please! Thanks.

Rick Smith
44 Cedar Woods, LLC

smithrw

Beach Lover
Apr 13, 2012
I'm the owner of Lot 44 in the Cedar Woods section of WaterColor on East Royal Fern Way near the Seagrove Publix. The lot is currently not listed with an agent or brokerage. This is a for sale by owner offer currently priced at $427,000. The lot is well suited as a spec project site for a local builder or as a custom home site for a private owner. This is the lowest priced lot currently available in WaterColor. Boundary survey available upon request. If interested, please leave a message at the number below and I'll return your call as soon as I can. Phone inquires only please! Thanks.

Rick Smith
44 Cedar Woods, LLC