• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beauford

Beach Lover
Jun 23, 2015
Seaside grows organically, one thing we love about it. Not many know what will happen next but it is a town always in flux, and plans develop and morph...

facebook_1488326347101.jpg

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
From Dave:

I am extremely pleased to announce that I have just completed the purchase of the Bud & Alley's property. Much thanks to Robert and Daryl Davis for giving me the opportunity to participate in and contribute to the Town of Seaside this past 31 years and for making it possible for me to now be Seaside's newest beachfront land/business owner. I share their vision for the future as much now as I first laid eyes on the visionary plans of Seaside in 1985.

In the fall of 2017 we will break ground on the Bud & Alley's enhancement project that will combine Pizza and Taco Bar into one building that will connect to the existing Bud & Alley's operation. We will add 850 square feet to the roof deck, an elevator and bathrooms to service the roof deck. Bud & Alley's will remain open throughout construction except during our normal closing period between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Pizza Bar will also remain open as well as Taco Bar in it's as to be determined temporary form. We are hoping to have construction completed by summer of 2018.

This is all so exciting. Thanks to everyone who have supported all of us at Bud & Alley's all these years.

SoWal Staff

Serving the Community!
Staff member
Apr 14, 2006
South Walon, FL
SoWal.com
UPDATE BUD & ALLEY'S: For 31 years, Good food, Good People, Good Times.

For the record, our upcoming enhancement project will entail tearing down the roadside service building only.

The existing Bud & Alley's operation will not be altered and Bud & Alley's will remain open throughout the construction period. We will be building a basement, a single-story kitchen above the basement with Taco Bar on the west side and Pizza Bar on the east side. An open-air bar along the roadside will be placed in between Taco and Pizza bar.

We will be adding 850 ft.² on the north end of the roof deck and the existing roof deck will get a new metal roof and a new floor. The roof deck will have upstairs bathrooms and an elevator. During construction the Taco Bar will be moved to the north building of the pizza bar.

So essentially all restaurants will be remaining open throughout the construction for your continued enjoyment. Following construction all 3 restaurant operations will nicely fit on the footprint of my recently acquired property.

- @Dave Rauschkolb

Attachments

• buds.jpg
    buds.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 739
Last edited by a moderator: