• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
Available June 1!!! Year lease in Cypress Breeze Plantation in Santa Rosa Beach, fl...5 bedrooms, 4 baths...partially furnished--2 bedrooms, 1 sofa, some tv's and entertainment system in den....kitchen stocked. Very well kept home that has just recently begun renting. 1st floor-- walk into den, wet bar, a 2nd master with bath, 2 bedrooms with jack and jill bath...2nd floor has open living plan with large den, kitchen, dinning space...porch off that level...also has the main master with large bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower. 3rd floor has bedroom, very large, closet and beautiful bath with large shower. Balcony off that floor. Many upgrades, hardwoods on main, travertine tile, marble, granite and custom cabinets in kitchen. No pets. We maintain the yard. 1 car garage. You will have access to the largest privately owned pool! Waterfalls and lots of lounging area. 1/2 mile from the beach and Gulf Place where there are many shops, restaurants and events in the grass area. Please text or email for more information or pictures! $3000 a month plus utilities!!
Bflfour@bellsouth.net or 205-835-5294

Last edited:

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
Available June 1!!! Year lease in Cypress Breeze Plantation in Santa Rosa Beach, fl...5 bedrooms, 4 baths...partially furnished--2 bedrooms, 1 sofa, some tv's and entertainment system in den....kitchen stocked. Very well kept home that has just recently begun renting. 1st floor-- walk into den, wet bar, a 2nd master with bath, 2 bedrooms with jack and jill bath...2nd floor has open living plan with large den, kitchen, dinning space...porch off that level...also has the main master with large bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower. 3rd floor has bedroom, very large, closet and beautiful bath with large shower. Balcony off that floor. Many upgrades, hardwoods on main, travertine tile, marble, granite and custom cabinets in kitchen. No pets. We maintain the yard. 1 car garage. You will have access to the largest privately owned pool! Waterfalls and lots of lounging area. 1/2 mile from the beach and Gulf Place where there are many shops, restaurants and events in the grass area. Please text or email for more information or pictures! $3000 a month excluding utilities
Bflfour@bellsouth.net or 205-835-5294

lowery4

Beach Comber
May 29, 2014
Updated!!! Some pictures of the home for lease!!! I can get more if needed...My computer crashed with all my prior pictures....Alot of the furniture is not in the home anymore, as the current renter brought her own...but, if needed please email me and I can list what is there. Thanks! An outside picture is coming!!!