Premiere Golf Tournament at Burnt Pine Benefiting CVHN
Join CVHN at 'One of America's Best Courses', on May 10, 2013 and enjoy a day of golf while raising money to help uninsured or under-insured children receive the medical, dental, vision and mental health care they need and deserve.
Four person teams will play a scramble format on the prestigious, members-only Burnt Pine Golf Course. Players will enjoy:
- Complimentary breakfast at Burnt Pine Country Club
- Complimentary lunch on the course
- $100 Gift Card for Burnt Pine Pro Shop
- Golfer ditty bags that include select items provided by the Sponsors
- Awards for the top two teams
- Complementary beverage carts on the course
- Hole in one competition for an exclusive prize
- Closest to the pin and Longest drive competitions
- Low Country Shrimp Boil following the tournament
- Nike Dri-fit golf shirt
- Sleeve of Pro-V golf balls
Register now and save $300 on your team's registration cost. Full price is $1800, early registration price $1500.
Become a sponsor – if interested, click this link to view the sponsorship levels and opportunities.
To secure your sponsorship opportunity call 850-622-3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00a Registration & Breakfast
9:00a Tee Off – lunch provided on the course
Awards & After party with Low Country Shrimp Boil at Burnt Pine | Live Music
Burnt Pine Golf Club
9300 U.S. Highway 98 West
Miramar Beach, FL 32550
About the author
Offering news, features, insider tips & info, photos and video all across the South Walton area.