Thread: Moles at Santa Rosa Beach.....!!!

Moles at Santa Rosa Beach.....!!!

Any recommendations for "mole eradicators" in the 30-A area?

I'm off 393 between 90 and 30A, and I have one/several moles decimating my yard.

I need a reference (name, phone number, recommendations) of someone who might be able to solve my problem--before all my grass disappears into tunnels.....!

To say it another way: HELP..... I WANT THESE CRITTERS OUT OF HERE, FOREVER!

Thanks. I feel better now.

If you have centipede type grass and you have mole crickets it will be hard to keep moles out of your yard. You may just need to eradicate the crickets to overcome the moles.
    WARNING: Things posted by this user may offend some people. All things posted above are the opinions of poster and not necessarily the opinions of this site..or anyone else for that matter. They might not even make sense or be suitable for children. Come to think of it, they might be unsuitable for adults or human consumption. Have a nice day.

Near the ATL and in SoWal as often as possible
    Images
    Have you seen them? Are you sure it's not armadillos? We had armadillos doing the same thing in our lawn in GA. Apparently the only way to get rid of them is with a shotgun. Thankfully they left because our yard didn't have enough grub worms.

Bump..... My problem (moles) continues. The solution is yet to be found. Any qualified "mole hunters" out there?

Images
    I've heard hooking the exhaust of a lawnmower up to their holes will help. It may run them out to neighbors but at least they're out of your yard. A friend did this. You can find videos of how to do it on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rita View Post
    I've heard hooking the exhaust of a lawnmower up to their holes will help. It may run them out to neighbors but at least they're out of your yard. A friend did this. You can find videos of how to do it on internet.

Based upon prior experience in Ky with these destructive critters, I offer these options

1. Go to a Southern States or Tractor supply and look for sulpher bombs for dealing with chipmunks and or moles and follow directions in placing them doen the hole

2. Go to John Deere Landscapes off of 393 and buy a mole trap - simple to use and fairly straightforward for killing the critters

3. Moles seems to be most active at mid day so quietly go out and stand behind the tunnel and wait for signs of movement - take a flat shovel and drive it down in back of the mole and then take another shovel and did the critter out!

Last but not least - find out who the greenskeeper is at Santa Rosa or Camp Creek Golf Club , make a call and offer than money to help!

Feel free to PM me with any questions and good luck!