Thread: For Rent: 3 bedroom/2 bath single family home in Santa Rosa Beach available July

For Rent: 3 bedroom/2 bath single family home in Santa Rosa Beach available July

3 bedroom/2 bath single family house for rent just norht of 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, near Goatfeathers restaurant. The house i 1/2 mile to the beach access, there is a fully fenced in yard and will consider pets with a non-refundable pet deposit. Rent is $1300/month + utilities. Please contact me if you would like to see pictures and get mpre information. The current tenants don't move out until June 30th so it won't be available until July. We plan to get in there July1-3 to do touch up work and get it ready for the next tenants.
    thanks!

I would like to get photos and address. Can you email them to me? Sltrantina@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by tcubed View Post
    I would like to get photos and address. Can you email them to me? Sltrantina@yahoo.com
    I just sent you the pictures.
    thanks!

Images
    Would you please send me pictures? I am very interested! Whitneyrowan@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    Last edited by whiteyfunn; 03-31-2012 at 12:42 PM.
    Adult playground equipment...it's called a barstool.

--Jessifunn

We are interested and would like to love to get pictures and address. Please email me at vcbrown1@gmail.com
    Thanks!

Could you send me photos as well... ameliasmarket@bellsouth.net

I am also interested if this hasn't been rented yet! If it is still available, please email some photos to asyouwish1@me.com
    Thank you!

I have sent pictures to all those who have requested them. Please let me know if there is anything else you need!
    thanks

I requested photos but did not receive them. Could you please resend them to me? ameliasmarkt@bellsouth.net

My wife and I may be interested. May we see the photo's too? caseycastleberry@gmail.com

If not rented i too would like to see further pics. email address is fburnham333@gmail.com. Thanking you in advance for your time.

rental

Is this still available? If so, please email photos to bayinnola@gmail.com

Thanks!

If still available please email pictures. jke1978@gmail.com

I am very interested, can you please send pics and info to michelletomme77@gmail.com. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Mdbeach View Post
    3 bedroom/2 bath single family house for rent just norht of 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, near Goatfeathers restaurant. The house i 1/2 mile to the beach access, there is a fully fenced in yard and will consider pets with a non-refundable pet deposit. Rent is $1300/month + utilities. Please contact me if you would like to see pictures and get mpre information. The current tenants don't move out until June 30th so it won't be available until July. We plan to get in there July1-3 to do touch up work and get it ready for the next tenants.
    thanks!

Hi! My fiance and I are really interested in this. Would you please send pictures to us at alexkathleenmarley@gmail.com? Thank you so much!

How many square feet and does it have a garage?

17. I'm interested.

thanks!
    Please send photos and contact info to lesporterfield@rocketmail.com

Is this still available? I will be staying in the area from june 16-july 14 and hoping to move aug. kelhoffr@gmail.com thanks!

Sorry this home has been rented
    thank you

Aimee

Hi! My name is Aimee. I will give you a deposit right now. Please call me at 850-974-5909
    thanks!
    La Vie Est Belle Seaside, FL
    850-231-4692 CustomerService@lvebseaside.com www.wendymignot.com

Please give me a call 850-974-5909. I am prepared to give you a deposit.

Thank you!
    Aimee

[QUOTE=Mdbeach;762249]3 bedroom/2 bath single family house for rent just norht of 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, near Goatfeathers restaurant. The house i 1/2 mile to the beach access, there is a fully fenced in yard and will consider pets with a non-refundable pet deposit. Rent is $1300/month + utilities. Please contact me if you would like to see pictures and get mpre information. The current tenants don't move out until June 30th so it won't be available until July. We plan to get in there July1-3 to do touch up work and get it ready for the next tenants.
    thanks![/QUOTE

i AM VERY INTERESTED IN THIS PLACE, CAN YOU E-MAIL ME PICS PLEASE. I WOULD LOVE TO COME LOOK AT THE HOUSE! MS_CRUNK@YAHOO.COM

Images
    Stop it newbies, it is rented already!

Quote Originally Posted by 30A Skunkape View Post
    Stop it newbies, it is rented already!
    Highlight of the Day! LOL...
    "Look with your understanding, find out what you already know and you'll see the way to fly"...

I would also like to see pictures of the home. How many sq ft is it? Morpheuswebdesigns@gmail.com, Jleslie908@gmail.com

thanks!
    Would you be able to send photos.......to gringotim5@hotmail.com

thanks,
    tim

Please call me. My name is Aimee. 850-231-4692. Thank you!

isnt this property ALREADY RENTED PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????

Hi,
    Just wondering if the house was rented yet??? If not, can you please send pics and address? Thanks! rbblanche@gmail.com

Please send me pics!! Very interested! Would love info of any type! Thank you. stacey Email: slmrdh@yahoo.com

The house is rented!!!!!

LOL this is comical. How many people DON'T read the entire thread to see if it's been rented or not? ;)

Hello,
    We are Erin and Michael Craig. We were wondering if this place was still available. My husband and father in law are basketball coaches at SWHS and I'm a hairstylist in Grayton. We have a 20 month old daughter Arabella and a 5 year old lab mix -sweet as pie-who is completely potty trained, Kharma. She mostly snuggles or watches tv or follows the baby around!!! HAHA!! Please send more info and pictures!!! Thank You So Much!!!

thanks!

thanks!
    Could you send me pictures of this rental to msmith2128@yahoo.com please

Oh sorry, Im new to this forum, just realized how to read it. I see this is an old post, thanks

I'm new to this and dummy me can't find how to make a original post. Can someone help

home for rent

thanks!
    please call 217-5132

I am very interested for the month of July .. Please contact me if you have it still available

Is the house still for rent? If so, please email me pics and address. thanks. Sheila.lynn75@yahoo.com

Need a place ASAP

Please contact me by email: laura@restorationcoach.com or by phone at 850-499-5190

We just transferred one of our employees to our location in Santa Rosa Beach and she needs a long term rental. She is here now with a box truck with all of her belongings and we are having a hard time finding a place for her.

Is this home still available. We are very interested and can pay the deposit today and move her in. Please let me know and call me if it is available. Thank you!

Is your property still avail..? please call me 334-546-7243 scott thanks,

Please forward some pictures of the house to my registered email address.

Hi,
    Is your home still available for long term rental? If so, please give me a call. 850-543-1684

Kind Regards

Is your home still available for lease?

Quote Originally Posted by Franny View Post
    The house is rented!!!!!
    This was posted in 2012.

The house is rented. The thread hasn't been updated by the original poster so it's probably not available still.

Just sayin'