Thread: Zumba monday!

Happy Valentines Day With Some ZumbaLove! See Ya Thursday @ 6pm for class

<strong>

Attachment 26595
    Yikes!! The Monday Zumba crew at White Lights really rocked it tonight! Sheesh! You guys are SO much fun! Thank you!!! Thursday's crew is gonna have to really bring it, if you want to top tonight's class! :-)

Bob and Cathy won their little prize for knowing what the Quebradita is!!! (Did I forget anyone?) Maureen will get her prize on Thursday. Thanks, guys! The rest of you still can let me know what you discover about the Quebradita!

I will introduce the Quebradita on Wednesday (at The Studio in Seaside) and on Thursday at White Light! It's a fun dance! You don't wanna miss it!
    Thanks, again, for tonight! You all make me smile!

I hope you all have a lovely, loving Valentine's Day. Even if you don't have a Valentine, you can show your love to someone who is special to you! I'm sending you my Zumba love!

Muah,
    Marcia

2. Contact Info for Zumba With Marcia

Quebradita - zumba style!

Who knows what the Quebradita is?!? Well, bring your cowboy hats to Zumba Fitness with Marcia at White Light Studios, in Santa Rosa Beach, on Thursday @ 6:00pm You'll LOVE it!!! www.marciarobbins.com

Last edited by Zumbachick; 02-15-2012 at 04:46 PM.

Zumba monday!

Hey, Zumba Lovers!

Join me for Zumba Fitness classes in the morning or evening on Monday. Meet me at THE STUDIO, in Seaside, at 10:30 am, or at WHITE LIGHT STUDIOS, on CR 393 at 6:00 pm.

Bring your friends, but leave your inhibitions at home!!! Can't wait to see you!

www.marciarobbins.com

Need a new location to teach ZUMBA!

I'm new to the Santa Rosa Beach area. I have formed a Zumba Fitness class, but we need to find a new location before March! Do you have or know of a venue where I can teach classes?

Check out my website at www.marciarobbins.com

Near the ATL and in SoWal as often as possible
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumbachick View Post
    I'm new to the Santa Rosa Beach area. I have formed a Zumba Fitness class, but we need to find a new location before March! Do you have or know of a venue where I can teach classes?

Check out my website at www.marciarobbins.com
    Try a church. That's where the owner of our cleaning service in GA teaches Zumba.

Thanks, Beach Runner! I have been talking with churches. That may still be an option. But, I did find a great studio to move my classes to - just down the road from where I was! We're moving to Premiere Performers Academy on March 1st!

Zumba Tonight @ White Light Studios...6PM

See you tonight for some ZumbaFun!

ZumbaLove,

Marcia

zumbachick@mac.com
    www.marciarobbins.com

Attachment 26668

9. I will be there! Time to relax, get some exercise and have some fun!

Zumba with Marcia ROCKS!

New location for ZUMBA CLASSES in Santa Rosa Beach!

Hey Zumba Lovers! Check out our Zumba With Marcia classes this week! Monday at 6:00 pm is our last class at White Light Studios, on 393 N, just past the Mosquito Control building. On THURSDAY, March 1, our classes move to Premiere Performers Academy of the Arts, on 393 S, just north of 30A and Gulf Place and right next to Enzo's Italian Restaurant. Classes there will be Mondays at 6:30, Thursdays at 6:00 and Saturdays at 9:00 am. You can also find Zumba With Marcia classes at The Studio in Seaside and at Rosemary Beach Fitness Center. Check out my website at www.marciarobbins.com I can't wait to meet you and to sweat with you!

Zumba Fitness in Santa Rosa Beach!

Join us on Thursday at 6:00 pm for some sweaty, crazy Zumba fun at our new location! Zumba With Marcia and the gang at Premiere Performers Studio in the Sunset Promenade, on CR 393 South, just north of 30A and Gulf Place. Look for the Zumba banner. Classes at this location are on Mondays at 6:30, Thursdays at 6:00 and Saturdays at 9:00 am. Visit my website at www.marciarobbins.com for more information!

Looking for a fun ZUMBA class in South Walton?

Meet our Zumba With Marcia Crew at our new digs tonight! 6:00 at Premiere Performers studio, in Sunset Promenade on 393, just north of 30A and Gulf Place, next to Enzo's Italian restaurant. You won't be disappointed!!! Visit www.marciarobbins.com for more information!

Shed those extra weekend calories with ZUMBA!

New Zumba Fitness With Marcia classes begin this weekend!

Meet me tonight, Friday, 6:00 pm at Rosemary Beach Fitness Center to start your weekend off with a Zumba Party!

Or meet me Saturday morning, 9:00 am at Premiere Performers on CR 393, just north of 30A and Gulf Place!

Go to www.marciarobbins.com for more details.

I hope to see you there!

Tango, anyone? (ZUMBA style, that is!)

We're gonna learn how to Tango in our Zumba With Marcia classes this week! Don't miss out!

Join me on Monday @6:30 pm, Thursday @6:00 pm and Saturday @9:00 am at Premiere Performers on Hwy 393, just north of 30A and Gulf Place, in the Sunset Promenade. Look for the Zumba banner!

Find out about other Zumba With Marcia classes in other locations at www.marciarobbins.com

ZUMBA in SEASIDE!

Looking for a fun Zumba Fitness class? Meet me in Seaside at THE STUDIO Wednesday morning at 10:30! For more classes, visit ‚Äčwww.marciarobbins.com

Zumba tonight!

Looking for an exciting Zumba class where you can learn some great new rhythms? Wanna Tango? Know what the Quebradita is? Oh! I've got so much more for you! Join us on Thursdays @6:00, Mondays @6:30 and Saturdays @9:00 am on Hwy 393 S, just north of Gulf Place and 30A. Look for the ZUMBA sign! Visit www.marciarobbins.com for more classes, times and prices!

Start your weekend off ZUMBA STYLE!!!

Join us tonight, Friday, at 6:00 pm at the Rosemary Beach Fitness Center for ZUMBA FITNESS!!! Bring your friends and leave your inhibitions at home! Come on out and PARTAY and burn off hundreds of calories before your big weekend! Visit www.marciarobbins for details about this and other classes in the area!

Saturday Morning ZUMBA!

Join us for Zumba Saturday morning at 9:00 am at Permiere Performers Academy in Santa Rosa Beach on Hwy 393 S, just north of 30A and Gulf Place. Look for the Zumba signs or visit www.marciarobbins for more information.

NEW ZUMBA With Marcia Schedule!

LOTS of Zumba With Marcia classes to choose from! Visit www.marciarobbins.com for locations, times and prices.

ZUMBA FITNESS on 30A!

Visit www.marciarobbins.com to find locations, days and times for Zumba With Marcia! You'll sweat off HUNDREDS of calories and you'll have a BLAST doing it! Ditch the Workout - Join The Party!!!

Get your ZUMBA on this week!!!

Join us, today, for Zumba With Marcia! Walk Ins always welcome! Monday morning at 10:30 am, we will be at The Studio on Quincy Circle in Seaside. Then at 6:30 pm, we will be at Premiere Performers on Hwy 393, just north of 30A and Gulf Place. Visit www.marciarobbins.com for full schedule and details. Looking forward to seeing you!

Zumba With Marcia in Santa Rosa Beach, Seaside and Rosemary Beach!

Visit www.marciarobbins.com for class schedule, locations and prices. Whether you live in the area or if you're here on vacation, whether you're new to Zumba or a pro, you don't want to miss out on this great workout! See you there!

Get your ZUMBA on this week!!!

Come on out and Zumba With Marcia and the gang this week. Visit www.marciarobbins.com for locations, times, prices.

ZUMBAHON to raise funds for LOCAL kids with autism - Don't miss it!

This Saturday, March 31, we are having a Zumbathon at Destin Middle School, 1:30-3:30 pm. Won't you come out and shake it for a great cause? For more details about Zumba classes, visit my website at www.marciarobbins.com

ZUMBA on Friday in Seaside and Rosemary Beach!

Hey, Zumba friends! Join me for Zumba with Marcia on Friday at The Studio, on Quincy Circle in Seaside, at 10:30 am and at the Rosemary Fitness Center at 6:00 pm! For more information, visit www.marciarobbins.com

Spring break zumba!!!

Don't forget to get your Zumba fix this week! Join the party with Zumba With Marcia in Santa Rosa Beach, Seaside and Rosemary Beach! Visit www.marciarobbins.com for locations, times and prices. I can't wait to meet you!

Easter Weekend ZUMBA!

Hey Zumba Lovers on 30A!

Join us for a FUN, sweaty workout this weekend! Zumba With Marcia and the gang
    Thursday at 6:00 pm in Santa Rosa Beach,
    Friday at 10:30 am in Seaside and then at 6:00 pm in Rosemary Beach, and on
    Saturday at 9:00 am in
    Santa Rosa Beach.

Visit www.marciarobbins.com for more details.

NEW Zumba Fitness Classes!

Zumba With Marcia is offering new Zumba Fitness classes, beginning on Monday, April 16. The new classes will be offered at the Rosemary Beach Fitness Center on Mondays @ 10:00 and Wednesdays @ 8:30 am.

Other classes are offered at Premiere Performers Studio on Hwy 393 S, in Santa Rosa Beach, and at The Studio on Quincy Circle, in Seaside.

Visit www.marciarobbins.com to contact Marcia or for more information about all locations and class times.

Drop Ins welcome! Whether you're a Zumba pro or a Zumba newbie, a visitor or a local, you'll love sweating it out with Marcia and the gang!

Zumba on Cinco de Mayo

Hey Zumba Lovers! Get ready for Cinco De Mayo! Practice your Latin rhythms and moves and burn lots of calories with us! Visit www.marciarobbins.comfor times and locations.

Start off your Cinco de Mayo, ZUMBA style!

What better way to start off your Cinco de Mayo, than by dancing to the Latin and other international rhythms of Zumba?!? Join us at 9:00 am on Saturday at the Premiere Performers studio on Hwy 393, just north of Gulf Place. Visit www.marciarobbins.com for more details.

New ZUMBA FITNESS Class!

Zumba With Marcia is adding a NEW class! Join us at 8:30 am on Fridays (beginning May 18) at the location on Hwy 393, just north of Gulf Place. For information about all our classes, prices and maps, visit www.marciarobbins.com

Memorial Day ZUMBA FITNESS CLASS!

Join us on Memorial Day, Monday, @6:30 pm for Zumba With Marcia! Wear your RED, WHITE and BLUE! The most patriotically-dressed will win a small prize! Come on and burn off those extra weekend calories and have some sweaty fun with us!!! Visit www.marciarobbins.com for classes and more information.

Hey, ZUMBA FITNESS Fans!

Do you need a Zumba fix? Come on out and Zumba With Marcia this week! Morning and evening classes on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Visit www.marciarobbins.com for schedule, prices and maps to 3 different locations along 30A.

Fourth of July ZUMBA!!!

Hey, Zumba Lovers! Don't take an exercise holiday! Kick off your 4th of July with a HOT Zumba Fitness class at the Rosemary Beach Fitness Center (8:30 am) or at The Studio, in Seaside (10:30 am)! Drop in on our Zumba With Marcia classes and get a hot, hot, HOT workout! Visit www.marciarobbins.com for details!

Calling all ZUMBA lovers!!!

Whether you live in South Walton or if you're a visitor to our beautiful piece of paradise, come and spend a FUN hour of HOT Zumba shaking and sweating!!! You'll burn off those calories and have a blast doing it! Zumba With Marcia classes are small and FRIENDLY! You'll meet people of all fitness levels. You can find Zumba With Marcia classes in 3 locations along 30A. Visit www.marciarobbins.com for class locations, schedules and prices. You'll be glad you came!!!!

ZUMBA Rain Dance!

What better to do when it's raining, than ZUMBA?!?! Join us for Zumba With Marcia tonight at 6:00 at Premiere Performers studio, on Hwy 393, just north of 30A and Gulf Place, in Santa Rosa Beach. Visit www.marciarobbins.com for more information about classes, prices and locations.

Zumba fitness classes!

Don't miss out on ZUMBA With Marcia classes this week, at Premiere Performers Academy of the Arts, in Santa Rosa Beach, The Studio, in Seaside and at the Rosemary Beach Fitness Center.

Visit www.marciarobbins.com for details on class times, prices and maps.

I hope to get a chance to SWEAT and SHAKE off LOTS of calories with you!

Get your ZUMBA fix this weekend!

Come out and dance away hundreds of calories with us! Join Zumba With Marcia and her Saturday morning crew, 9:00 am at Premiere Performers studio, just north of Gulf Place on Hwy 393.

Visit www.marciarobbbins.com for more info!

Zumba!

Dance and sweat away those rainy day blahs! Zumba With Marcia offers high energy Zumba Fitness classes that will boost your spirits as well as blast those calories!

Visit www.marciarobbins.com for schedule, prices and maps.

Tropical Storm ZUMBA PARTY!!!

Let's have a Tropical Storm Zumba Party tonight!

If you're around, and if it's safe for you, let's get the Zumba With Marcia party started at 6:30 tonight, at Premiere Performers studio on Hwy 393, just north of Gulf Place!

For more information, visit www.marciarobbins.com

Labor Day ZUMBA fun!

Get your Labor Day ZUMBA FITNESS, Zumba With Marcia fix at two locations!

10:30 am at The Studio, in Seaside
    6:30 pm at Premiere Performers Studio, 1598 Hwy 393, just north of Gulf Place.

For maps, prices and more information, visit www.marciarobbins.com

New zumba class!!!

Hi South Walton! Did you know that Zumba With Marcia offers morning and evening classes in South Walton? A new class will begin on Wednesday, Sept 5, 8:30 am at Premiere Performers on Hwy 393, just north of Gulf Place and next to Enzos restaurant.

Visit www.marciarobbins.com for a schedule of all Zumba With Marcia classes in the area!

Saturday Morning ZUMBA!!!

Don't forget to get your Saturday morning ZUMBA fix with Zumba With Marcia! Join in on the FUN and GREAT WORKOUT at 9:00 am on Saturday, at the Premiere Performers studio, on Hwy 393, just north of Gulf Place!

Visit
    www.marciarobbins.com
    for a full schedule, prices, locations, etc.

ZUMBA fun on Monday!

I hope you're getting rested up so we can Zumba like crazy tomorrow!

Meet me at The Studio, in Seaside, at 10:30 am or at Premiere Performers, on Hwy 393, at 6:30 pm.

Visit my website for more details.
    www.marciarobbins.com

Mom's Zumba Time!

Hey Moms!!! Drop your kiddos off at school in the morning and come out and shake your ZUMBA thing with us! Join Zumba With Marcia and the gang at 8:30 am on Wednesday, at Premiere Performers studio on Hwy 393, in Santa Rosa Beach (just north of Gulf Place).

For more information, visit
    www.marciarobbins.com

New Fall ZUMBA FITNESS Class Schedule!

Hey, Zumba Lovers!

More MORNING and EVENING classes = lots of opportunities to Zumba With Marcia!

You'll learn the international rhythms and dances and you'll get an AWESOME workout! You won't be disappointed!!!

Visit www.marciarobbins.com for a complete schedule and information about locations and prices.

Zumba fitness classes!

Caipirinha in the morning?!?! Come on and have a taste! Zumba With Marcia, 9:00 am Saturday at Premiere Performers studio on Hwy 393, just north of Gulf Place!

Morning and evening classes offered all week! Visit
    www.marciarobbins.com
    for more details!

Zumba benefit for local charity!!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS, Zumba lovers! You can't find a better reason to Zumba with us! SAVE THE DATE! Saturday, November 3, 2-4 pm, Butler Elementary School in Santa Rosa Beach.

Come to our Zumbathon to benefit Caring and Sharing of South Walton County. Caring & Sharing offers assistance to over 6,500 families right in our back yards, every year!

Entrance fee is a suggested donation of $10. Bring your extra dollars, because we have some really great donations from many local businesses for our raffles!!! We will also have quest performances by local dance teams!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!!!

Images
    Thanks for posting Zumbachick. We are adding to SoWal Events Calendar.

Connect with SoWal !

Get your Local Events and Live Music on SoWal.com.

Zumbathon charity event this saturday, nov 3!!!

Don't miss out on all the fun! We'll be dancing and sweating for a great cause!!! Come to the ZUMBATHON to benefit Caring and Sharing of South Walton County, THIS SATURDAY, NOV. 3 at Butler Elementary School on 30A in Santa Rosa Beach, 2-4 pm. The suggested donation for entry is $10 and we have many really great raffle items that have been donated by local businesses. Please support this vital charity and bring your friends for fun and exercise!!!

For more information, visit www.marciarobbins.com