Thread: Condo/House Cleaning Available

Condo/House Cleaning Available

I am looking for houses/condos to clean. I have many years of Beach House/Condo Cleaning experience. I have my own Cleaning Business. If you are looking for someone that puts pride in there work please contact me. My motto is "I am not happy until you are happy". Or maybe you just need a one time cleaning or you need someone to help you clean your home on a weekly or bi weekly schedule. I will be more than happy to come look at your cleaning need and give you a free estimate.
    shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
    334-892-2312

Condo/House Cleaning

Are you looking for someone to do your rental unit cleaning? I have been in the beach house/condo cleaning business for around 15 years. If you need someone to clean that will treat your beach home like you would with respect contact me. Or maybe you need someone to just do a one time cleaning or help you pack or unpack. Maybe you live at the beach and just need a little extra help with cleaning, weekly, bi weekly. Contact me at
    shilohgirl67@yahoo.com or
    334-892-2312

I am looking for someone who is dependable , energetic , and responsible to clean 3 bdr/ 3ba at Inn at Blue Mountain on Saturdays . Please contact ASAP. Pamela Flow 496 - 6402

Please contact me if you need help with cleaning your rental house/condo. I have 17 years experience in the cleaning business. 334-892-2312 or email me @ shilohgirl67@yahoo.com

I am available, 7 days a week, what ever your cleaning needs are contact me I can help. 334-892-2312 or shilohgirl67@yahoo.com

Need someone to do a Construction Clean up for you

Are you building a new house/condo, or just renovating? I will be glad to do your construction clean up. I have over 15 years of Cleaning experience. Call me @ 334-892-2312 or email me @ shilohgirl67@yahoo.com

FranciCleans, I am looking for cleaning work , so if you need someone to do your cleaning needs please contact me and I will be glad to help. 334-892-2312 or shilohgirl67@yahoo.com

Maybe you need help with that Spring Cleaning, I can help! I will clean any size house or condo, anywhere on 30A.