Thread: Relocating to area....former coach.

Relocating to area....former coach.

Hey everyone.....

My name is Scott....I am relocating here after 4 years in Russellville, AR....

I have been a college football coach for the past 20 years. I am relocating to the area to be closer to my family and aging mother. Looking to get established here.....if you know anyone looking for a good worker...let me know.

I have worked in the vacation rental business, sold real estate, managed apartments, taught school, run a media organization, hosted my own one hour radio show and run health clubs outside of my extensive and successful run as a coach.

I am organized, personable, intelligent and know how to get things done. I am a leader and a team builder. I can help you and your organization.

Please contact me at the email address below.

Thanks,
    Scott
    spcoach1@hotmail.com
    Last edited by spcoach; 02-03-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Images
    Just another day in Paradise..........

coach

Welcome!

Images
    Welcome and best of luck! Given how many of the good jobs around here are found by networking, maybe seeing if the SWHS or Freeport HS or youth football programs needed any volunteer coaching help might help you make some good connections in that regard.

I am interested in the South Walton Head Coaching position....

Images
    Welcome coach!
    www.30ALocal.com
    850-865-7798 Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby J View Post
    Welcome coach!
    Welcome to the area and I hope your desires come true however there might be better channels to express your interest in coaching than this web site. Best of luck!

So obviously you coach football

Quote Originally Posted by FF 2 View Post
    So obviously you coach football
    Not sure where this is going but if you use the words "coached" as in the past that would be an accurate statement

Not going anywhere. Only position that may be vacant is the Head Football Coaches position at this time. He also advised that he was seeking the Head Coaches position at SWHS. I haven't heard whether there is a position or not, whether Coach Barrons situation has been addressed or whether they were looking to hire within which is what I would like to see. Not really going anywhere but thanks for asking.

Coming Back....

Hey everyone....Ive been in Oulu Finland coaching the farthest north professional football team in the world...the Oulu Northern Lights...

I will be returning to the area in early August....Before I left I obtained my Florida Condo Association Management License....I will be looking for such a position at that time...also if anyone knows of a one BR rental in the area...i would appreciate the heads up....

I miss the area bad and can't wait to return home.....

Scott

Quote Originally Posted by spcoach View Post
    Hey everyone....Ive been in Oulu Finland coaching the farthest north professional football team in the world...the Oulu Northern Lights...

I will be returning to the area in early August....Before I left I obtained my Florida Condo Association Management License....I will be looking for such a position at that time...also if anyone knows of a one BR rental in the area...i would appreciate the heads up....

I miss the area bad and can't wait to return home.....

Scott
    Check the classifieds, someone posted a carriage house there yesterday.

I would love to hear more about your Northern Lights experience....
    Connect with SoWal   

Images
    Welcome to "Team SoWal"!
    LIVE...BREATHE...LOVE

"I needed the pom poms. Tragically, I can't thread a needle, but Bdarg has skillz." ~jdarg

Thanks....

We are at the mid-point of the Northern Lights experience...lol....It is our first time in the pro level division since 1992....we have three American players and the rest are Finns....we run the Air Raid offense made famous by Hal Mumme and Mike Leach in the states....we are 1-2, we have a young team....this is my second time in Finland...I was here in 1995 as the head coach of the Helsinki Roosters...that season we won the Finnish National Championship....my Qb is from Henderson State in Arkansas....we suck on defense...lol....

How's that Kurt? Any questions, just ask....and thanks for the info....!!

To follow along.....

http://translate.google.com/translat...%26prmd%3Divns

lol - I'm lost in translation.

In Finland, women's football history dates back to 1988. At that time, a species known as the flag of the ball, because the species is not allowed, but tackles them responded to the opponent's waist for hanging the flag of looting. In 1998, the species name was changed to Women's American football, because the rules for the type of equipment already on site lähentelivät playable Yankee, and thus differed significantly juniors playing for the flag of the sphere. Even during the 2007 season, women played a series of so-called SM. semi-contact rules, and to celebrate championships in Helsinki Roosters.
    Connect with SoWal   

yes...it is a little tough....the google translation matrix is a little better...the bing isn't...it is a difficult language.....i laugh when i read my quotes translated...last year the women beat the swedes in the first international game...i coach the mens team....i think there is totally differnent syntax...lol...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by spcoach View Post
    yes...it is a little tough....the google translation matrix is a little better...the bing isn't...it is a difficult language.....i laugh when i read my quotes translated...last year the women beat the swedes in the first international game...i coach the mens team....i think there is totally differnent syntax...lol...
    We tend to use less periods in English, sometimes...
    My mind tends to wander... but fortunately, it's so weak, it doesn't get very far...

We won last week 38-24 vs the Turku Trojans....our qb threw for 411 yds and 5 tds....we rushed for -6 yards...lol...only ran it 8 times....

Scott

Images
    Welcome! Best of luck in the job hunt!

Cool Back..

I have returned to the area after a less than triumphant time in Finland....I have secured a position at Emerald Coast Association Mangement....I am still looking for a place to live....would perfer somewhere on 30A.....something funky....a studio, a one bedroom......can some one help...my entry level salary makes me need something between 600-750.....not interested in a roommate situation.....

Help!!!!

Scott
    spcoach1@hotmail.com