09-13-2010, 11:09 AM #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Santa Rosa Beach
Impossibly East Roasted Red Pepper & Feta Cheese PieDescription: Impossibly East Pie with Mediterranean Flavors.Serving Size: 6-8 servingsTime: 1 hr.Difficulty: Easy
- 6-8 slices bacon cooked crisp, crumbled.
- 4 med. green onions (approx 1/4 cup), sliced
- 1/3 c roasted red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 c crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 c Bisquick mix
- 1 c milk
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 eggs
- Cook bacon until crisp, crumble. Slice Green Onions, Chop roasted red bell peppers.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 9 inch pie plate.
- Mix bacon,onions,bell peppers in bottom of greased pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese. Stir remaining ingredients in medium bowl until blended. Pour into pie plate. Bake 30 - 35 mins. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 mins.
By HD Lady in forum SoWal RecipesReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2010, 05:48 PM
By Allifunn in forum Dining and FoodReplies: 7Last Post: 08-01-2010, 09:54 AM
By Allifunn in forum Dining and FoodReplies: 70Last Post: 03-06-2010, 12:06 PM
By Allifunn in forum Dining and FoodReplies: 8Last Post: 05-09-2009, 07:41 AM
By Wine World in forum Dining and FoodReplies: 3Last Post: 01-06-2009, 06:53 PM