08-20-2010, 11:36 AM #1
Yard Sale Sat. August 21 From 7-?
Yard sale Sat. August 21. Start at 7 and go to ?
166 Acacia Street (Near Goatfeather's in SRB)
* Tons of little girls clothing sizes 4-6
* Women's Clothing
* Toys, Toys, Toys! (Little Tykes Cozy Coupe, Canvas Inflatable Bounce House (like new),
Melissa and Doug Puzzles, expandable tunnels,)
* Children's books
* Other Books (quite a bit of a course in miracles stuff, novels, personal growth)
* Antiques (glassware, dolls "Betty the Bride,", butter churner (glass jar & lid with
cranking handle wooden paddle), books, wrench set, Chamber's "Built In" Stainless
oven and cooktop, Carousel Tea Kettle.
* DVD's (huge selection of Children's)
* RV/Camping stuff
* 10 pc Emeril Copper Bottom Cookware set. Opened but never used. ($140 obo)
* Snapper Rear Bagging Lawn Mower
* Large Salt Crystal Lamp
* Medela "Pump In Style" Breastpump and accessories (like new top of the line double
* Karaoke Player CAVS 203G with microphone and a couple of Karaoke DVD's ($165
* Lots of misc stuff!
Call if you're interested in something and don't want to wait! If I find anything else that may be of interest I'll post it. Hope to see you here!!
what do you have in camping equipment?A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
By kurt in forum Events and ActivitiesReplies: 26Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:26 PM
By LadyDi in forum For Sale | Trade | Free | WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2009, 11:57 AM
By Smiling JOe in forum Real EstateReplies: 142Last Post: 04-05-2009, 03:47 PM
By SoWalSally in forum All About SoWalReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2006, 05:47 PM
By SoWalSally in forum All About SoWalReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2006, 08:56 AM