Thread: New Computer Company on 30A

New Computer Company on 30A

Greetings Everyone!

We are a new computer company here on 30-A and we are different than what you are used to. Our rates are affordable, and we are fast and professional. Visit our website (still in production) for contact information or email us.

Our website is www.beachgeeksonline.com.
    Or you can email at cstacey@beachgeeksonline.com

We don't charge trip fee's, drive time, or diagnostic fee's.

We offer virus removal, spyware removal, computer sales (new and used), network administration, server management, server installs, network design, training, and much more.

We are open Monday through Friday 9 to 5 and weekends when needed.

I am the owner of the company, and was born and raised here, and have been gone 22 years, however, it feels fantastic to be home after so long.

Chuck Stacey
    Owner
    Beach Geeks

Awesome

A computer shop that is not trying to get rich on one person. Can you recover info. off of a laptop that the screen has went out on?
    Lloyd's Cleaning Service--850-373-7915 (Housekeeping) 850-258-0041 (Maintenance..Carpet)
    LloydsCleaningService@gmail.com
    www.LloydsCleaningService.com

Yes, we sure can. If the file system is in tact on the machine (the hard drive hasn't been formated) it will take at the very most an hour to accomplish the data transfer. It just depends on the amount of data that you have on your drive.

If the file system has been erased then it requries a lot more work to get the data off the drive. I recently did this for a customer in Sea Side, and it took quite a bit of work, however, I kept the price right for the customer.

Just let me know if you would like me to take a look at it for you. My office number is 850-687-5174 or you can submit a work order at www.beachgeeksonline.com. Again, sorry the website isn't finished yet, I have been to busy to get to it, but I will get it finished.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Beach Geeks For This Useful Post:

Welcome. You are filling a real need.
    A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both.
    Dwight D. Eisenhower

This month. Our special is a wireless router setup. Including a router, and two devices connected and setup for $149.99

Thanks to Ron, Betsey, and others for allowing me to help them. And thanks to SoWal for putting together such an amazing place for us to all communicate with each other.

What type of fee (approximate) would one expect to help transition info on a pc laptop to a mac laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by scubamal View Post
    What type of fee (approximate) would one expect to help transition info on a pc laptop to a mac laptop?
    Depending on the amount of Data you have, that should take about an hour. Our hourly rate is $85 an hour. I would feel confident that unless you have MASSIVE amounts of data it could be completed in one hour.

Great job

We called on a Saturday and Chuck was here in 20 minutes!! You cant get better service than that, thanks for doing a great job and saving us.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wine World For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Geeks View Post
    Greetings Everyone!

We are a new computer company here on 30-A and we are different than what you are used to. Our rates are affordable, and we are fast and professional. Visit our website (still in production) for contact information or email us.

We offer virus removal, spyware removal, computer sales (new and used), network administration, server management, server installs, network design, training, and much more.

I am the owner of the company, and was born and raised here, and have been gone 22 years, however, it feels fantastic to be home after so long.

Chuck Stacey
    Owner
    Beach Geeks
    Oops, I'm doing sales for my husband's company and didn't realize that I picked the same user name that you have. I will change it tomorrow, but maybe there's a networking opportunity for us here. I know what you do because I've been reading your posts.

My husband and his partner do a lot of different things anywhere from web design, to computer networking, to low voltage wiring and even running email campaigns.

I have friends call me sometimes for their personal computers (always an emergency) and my husband is too busy sometimes to go. I can send those to you. To see what we do, please go to http://www.gohitech.com

Us locals have to support each other more than ever with this horrible situation that is going on in the gulf.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Geeks View Post
    Greetings Everyone!

Chuck Stacey
    Owner
    Beach Geeks
    Oops, I'm doing sales for my husband's company and didn't realize that I picked the same user name that you have. I will change it tomorrow, but maybe there's a networking opportunity for us here. I know what you do because I've been reading your posts.

My husband and his partner do a lot of different things anywhere from web design, to computer networking, to low voltage wiring and even running email campaigns.

I have friends call me sometimes for their personal computers (always an emergency) and my husband is too busy sometimes to go. I can send those to you. To see what we do, please go to http://www.gohitech.com

Us locals have to support each other more than ever with this horrible situation that is going on in the gulf. Thank you, Mary Ann

That sounds fantastic to me :) And you are right, now is when we all have to bond together to fight for each other during this difficult time.

Images

Beach Geeks To The Rescue!

Chuck, Big Thanks to Beach Geeks for fixing our laptop. You are a welcomed addition to the community and fixed us up quickly, professionally, and promptly. We absolutely will refere you to all who need any type of computer repairs. Thanks again for a job well done!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jazzbuff For This Useful Post:

I'll add my recommendation. Chuck retrieved all my data from my fried computer, fast and efficient. Thanks, Chuck!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NotDeadYet For This Useful Post:

Thanks everyone! It means the world to me that my customers care enough about me to post their results here.

Think you have a virus? Free diagnostic for the month of June and 20% off if you mention that you saw this post on SoWal

Do you have a facebook page?

Add Beach Geeks. We post tips, and alerts to everyone so that they can stay up to date.

Beach Geeks | Facebook

This month's special.

Virus Removal $149.99

Do you happen to work on Macs? I have a desktop and I believe the power supply is fried. I love my mac for music and pics.
    Quit whining and RUN!!

We do work on Macs, but it depends on the model as to whether we can change the power supply or not. What model is the Mac?

Images
    Not a MAC guy but thumbs up to Beach Geeks.

Beach Geeks will be running a Back to School special. Now until 9/5/10

COMPUTER RUNNING SLOW?
    Free checkup on your system! Virus removal performed at your location with a 2 hour maximum. Also our rate will be discounted during this time to $75 per hour. Start the school year right with a system that is running correctly, and safe from Malware.

Images
    don't even get me started...

Sunspotbaby, I take it you are having issues with your machine? I will be more than happy to stop by.
    Last edited by Beach Geeks; 08-24-2010 at 03:35 PM.

Now Beach Geeks only staffs Microsoft Certified Professionals. So when you call us, you can do so knowing that the tech that comes to you has been recognized by Microsoft as a certified professional. We are commited to being the best computer company along the emerald coast. Call with confidence. If we can't fix it, you don't pay for anything.

Visit our website for product reviews of the Blackberry vs iPhone, and for more information at Beach Geeks
    Last edited by Beach Geeks; 08-24-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Images
    welcome Beach Geeks! We need a Computer Guru around here!!! Hope to see you around the board often offering us some tips about our computer technology! not to mention telling a corny joke or two now and then.
    Connect with SoWal !

Get your Local Events and Live Music on SoWal.com.

Thanks so much for the kind words

I will do my best on the jokes, but I can't promise anything

I used Chuck with Beach Geeks. I can not thank him enough. My laptop crashed and he was able to save years of pictures of my little boy. His pricing was very reasonable and he completed the job super fast. Highly recommended! Do not hesitate to give him a call if you need computer help or advice.

Thanks, Chuck! Welcome back to 30A. I think your business will do well.

Thank you for the kind words!!! The new friendships I have formed and the loyalty of my customers is what make this all worth while.

I wanted to take a second and say thank you to all of the wonderful, amazing people that we have helped since we opened. Please visit our website at www.beachgeeksonline.com and check out what our customers are saying about us!

Thank you all! You are making our dreams come true!

We are pleased to announce that we will be opening our retail location this month. Stay tuned for information on our location, and hours.

Backup!!!! I had a customer today that has lost all of their data. All pictures of their children. Everything! So.............

Our special for the rest of the month is called our "Backup Special"

It includes an external hard drive, delievery, setup, and a lesson on backing up.

$149.99

Wi-Fi special next week. Setup of wi-fi router for your home or business.

$49.99 without router
    $129.99 with router

Hello everyone. I wanted to take a moment to let you know that we are offering personal shopper services this holiday season. Don't spend more than you should on your new computer by getting more than you need. Should you get the extended warranty? What software will you need with your new computer. Is your old software compatible?

Also...............

For the month of December. We will setup your new computer for only $70.00. Offer not valid on Christmas morning. Contact us for our rate on Christmas morning.

And one more thing. We have a few used systems, so if you don't want to buy new this year, we may be able to help you with a used machine. Contact us for information.

Beach Geeks now offers training on all new Apple Computers as well as iPhone and iPad. Classes start in January. RSVP your time and day early as days are filling up quickly. Introduction special. Buy one hour of training and get a second free.

Beach Geeks is proud to announce that we are now resellers for the following companys.

Lenvo
    Rebit
    Carbonite
    Trend Micro

Visit Beach Geeks to access our store with Trend Micro. We have been testing their latest security suite for 3 months now with no infections, and excellent protection. The value is unbeatable. We believe this is the best anti-virus / security solution available and that is why we have chosen to become resellers with them.

If you are interested in any other of our products or services please contact us from our website.

Happy New Year!

Greetings everyone! We wanted to take a moment to update you on all that is Beach Geeks. We have been growing at an incredible rate, and just celebrated our one year anniversary! Thank you all for the support that you have shown us in our first year in business, and we look forward to continuing to serve the 30A area for many years to come.

I will let my parents know -- they are having some issues that are beyond my ability to fix!

There is a virus that is kinda running rampant through the 30a area. If you get an email that has a link in it, even if it is from someone you know, I would recommend not clicking the link. Especially if it doesn't have any message in the body of the email.

If you do it will install a rouge security suite and will take over your computer. If this happens let us know and we can get your computer back to normal in an hour or less.

We just crossed the 200 client mark!!! Thank you all for helping us succeed here in SoWal.

Beach Geeks is changing our name. New thread will be up.