06-12-2007, 11:41 AM #1
Sellers: Consider long term lease for good family?
Just moved family to area and looking for long term house rental. We are a family with one child, are non smokers/non drinkers, no pets, A+ credit. We would like to rent a year to evaluate area.
Perfect opportunity for someone that doesn’t want short term renters and may have home on market and need to take it off for awhile till market rebounds…
- House only (no condo’s/townhouses/duplexes)
- In excellent condition
- 1 year min. lease
- 3 +bdrm/2+bath
- Eastern side of 30a (cut off is Watercolor/Grayton Bch line)
- Prefer long term rental/permanent housing community, as opposed to “short term” community
- $1500+/mo rent and we pay all util.
- Unfurnished or partially furnished
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
02-04-2009, 11:37 PM #2
3 bedroom 3 bath 4 year old house
open floor plann
east pointe washington road
02-14-2009, 08:28 AM #3
By smartin in forum Rentals - VacationReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2007, 11:12 PM
By L2KY in forum Real EstateReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2007, 04:41 PM
By private1 in forum Rentals - VacationReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2007, 09:55 AM